R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ............WHO'S RACING AT THE 200MM NITRO WORLDS IN SUNNY QUEENSLAND............
Old 06-10-2006, 03:52 AM
too_legit!
Tech Rookie

Location: rhyme city LA. "I'm rippen it, i'm flippen it, but there aint no script in it!" CHECK IT!

hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, somebody stoked the fire and it aint gonna burn no hiya!

take a ticket, and form an orderly line, cuz we'z already gots all of brendale wanting a peice aight!
hey yo, peep this, i was on the phone with man big vince and he says Brendalez is hella hot! sticken pipen hot, yo, i mean what what! hot. hell there's so much heat up in the kitchen even momma Quozl wants sum of da action, that's WORD.

i remember this foo ZDillio from the the days i raced with my home boyz down at ma home dawgs Rick B's old track. yo check it the mofo aint changed one shizzle ma nizzle, yo ya feel me?

yo let me spit a rhyme for ya entertainment, i'll slip the verbs, and make AG chock on his herbs. pass me my mack daddy broom again, cuz yo, this joint is dirtier than i thought and this coccoroche i like to call slimey Z aint zipped it yet. YO CHECK IT!

hey yo, 3, 2, 1 AND HERE WE GO,
Rippen the rhymes cuz there aint nothen to it,
Hell I’ll even jump and shout cuz I know y’all in to it!
So Let me rip a rhyme, about a dude named zd,
for the sake of this rhyme I’m gonna call him AG!
Come on RBT, I wanna see him squirm,
It’s been a fair short while since ya'll seen him burn,
so sing it with me, swing it with me, and keep yo ears wide open
RBT's gonna lay it down, and slap-a-dap dis hill billi!

stay tuned and keeps it locked. cuz ma main man RBT is gonna say it like it is homes, old skool stylez. DROP DA BOMB, QLD where you at!, where you at!

peace out, CHECK IT!