R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ............WHO'S RACING AT THE 200MM NITRO WORLDS IN SUNNY QUEENSLAND............
Old 06-08-2006, 03:20 PM
soc123_au
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Now now boys take 2 prozacs each have a cup of tea & a lie down. I personaly wouldnt care if the event was run on controlled drift tyres, I am just glad to be going.

Anthony I found your first post amusing knowing what a shit stirrer you are, but I think Al will feel like you are insulting one of his children with comments like that. I know I have taken offence & gone a bit over the top when an event I have been heavily involved in has copped a spray. I reckon the boys from Brendale have enough to worry about without worrying about the crap that gets dribbled on here.

Hopefully the grip will come up to a better level than at the warm up early this year, I thought tyre wear was OK. But the grip is never going to be the same as Helles unless it gets a dose of VHT which aint gunna happen. The track is the same for everyone, so lets just enjoy that Australia will once again be on the world stage of R/C & hopefully cheer an Aussie into the top ten, preferably a Serpent