R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ............WHO'S RACING AT THE 200MM NITRO WORLDS IN SUNNY QUEENSLAND............
Old 06-08-2006, 06:31 AM
zd8000
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by humphrey
Hello again people. Over the last week, i have been quite busy with the show but have made time to take a sneek peak at this forum. The people have spoken, and have said exactly what i have thought for a verrrrrry long time. ZD8000 is the world biggest Wan&%r and easily the most hated person in RC. He is almost as hated in RC as he is in my studio audience. Bert Newton told me he has bad breath, Barry Humphries told me that he is sick of his advances, and the kids are sick of him stealing lolly pops. Anyhow, thats a discussion for another day.

Just before i depart, the boss Eddie sends his best wishes to the organising committe and the Australian competitors attending of the 200mm IFMAR world Championships. He is confident that it will be a largely successful event with or without ZDickhead. Happy days.
Hey Humphrey,

You still haven't got the courage to state who you are, At least I don't make remarks hiding behind a skirt. You can make all the comments you like, I'm a veteren at coping abuse, I actually enjoy my status, it means I don't need to bullshit about the way I feel, unlike most people who say one thing and and think another, just to be part of a group. So if you don't like what I say, don't read it, but I hope you do, because I look forward to your and everyones response.