R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 06:18 PM
punkboy
Tech Champion

Default Reminder!

Don't Forget guys!!!

HobbyTown USA in Glen Burnie Md. is holding their 4th Annual Charity race on July 16th.

This is the Home track of ROAR Region 2 Asphalt Touring Sedan Stock Champion Tim Getchell! So far I hear rumor of a 'special' guest appearance by Tags. I also hear that we may have Tweak, that famous kid Justin, Ant, and J-Mac comin up with him. We're expecting the Herald's to show as the strong force that they always are. Maybe we can get Mr. Fairtrace and Schreff to come on down and see what they can do on the Parking Lot. Last year it was taken by none other than Mr. Dunnigan as he 'dunitagain' with an impressive TQ and Win, and we hear talk of him maybe showing up to retain his title. Might have heard a little something about Mr. Jeffrey Cuffs (2 time-2 time Snowbird's Champ, IIC Champ, US Indoor Champ, and who knows how many other Races he's won by now) making the trip down to lay it down. Lets see if we can get the infamous Hanny Dartman, I mean Danny Harman to make some time from his Fabio impersonations and make a run.

I know with all this talent coming from all different areas, the B will be something to brag about.

more info at www.mdhobbytown.com

Let's see what ya'll got!