R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 ROAR Electric On-Road Nationals @ Speedworld Raceway
Old 05-30-2006, 03:28 AM
HarshGuy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mini-dub
That seems kinda weird, if racing is friday, saturday, and sunday. Then when are the guys that dont have a corally (yeah I know, like anyone doesn't drive for corally ) or yokomo going to practice? Or is this for this week and next week the track is open? It doesn't matter to me I'm just wondering...
Yep like Dal said, the track is actually normally only open for practice every other Friday, racing every other alternating Saturday, because of the nationals we opened for practice every Friday, and every Saturday that there was no racing, and on Sundays for the past 2 months or so. Mon - Thu the track was available for private rentals, something I have been posting about on the threads since we started actively promoting the nationals; I also had the "public" schedule posted since "day 1" that our season started so everyone would be able to schedule any practice time thety woud like.

So this week, Yokomo has the track rented on Tue, Corally on Wed/Thu, then there is "public" practice Friday, race Saturday and the track is shut down Sunday - Tuesday in preperatoin for the Nationals.