R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 ROAR Electric On-Road Nationals @ Speedworld Raceway
Old 05-22-2006, 03:45 PM
HarshGuy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
With what looks to be a lower pre-entry total comapred o past events, is there anything planned for track time after the two rounds of controlled practice on Thursday? I don't fly in until Wednesday night, would be nice to run more than twice. If not though I understand, as it was originally posted that way, just figured with 15 or so heats, 2 rounds would be done early.
It just depends on how it all works out and what the last minute signups look like. Not sure where you come up with 15 or so heats, but we have 194 entries right now, which if we ran full heats that is 20 heats right now, but regardless ...once it's all said and done if we're able to run a couple of hours of "semi-open controlled practice" we will ...not sure what to call it, but what I mean is open practice, 10 racers at a time up on the drivers stand, 3 minutes at a time i.e. there is no way we could just open it up for 194 entries to try and do a free for all on the track, we'd have 20 people on the drivers stand, 20 at the track level, 30 from the bleachers ..it would be death, destruction, mayhem, total anarchy ...hey might be kind of fun to watch