R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 05:15 PM
IslandBwoy
Tech Addict

I had the same problem today not to say that this is exactly what your facing. But, your car will do that if you've managed to snap one of the cvd pins on the car. Usually this is easy to spot as one of your wheels will most likely spin freely or bind depending on which pin broke. Thus you may want to check your cvd's.

Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
hey guys my car has been pulling to one side on power and then straight of power and ive tried to trim it out but it seems as thought u either wander on or off power so im trying to get rid of all the tweak all my shocks are 62.2mm from tip to tip using digital callipers droop is the same and im going to put the car on shock towers and undo all upper and lower deck screws and retighten,
im checking the sway bars also and my shock springs are the samelegnth the ony other thing i can think of is shock oil ie rebound and dampening not being that same left to right, so how do u guys set it??
heavy who is on hear told me that he sets his shock with no rebound?? this take rebound out of the equation which make sense so im gonna try it but does any one else have suggestions on how to saught this out??also how do u tweak the actuall chassis?? and can it be undone i thought about getting to plates of glass and sand whiching the chassis between with a 20kg weight on top? i just want it to drive straight lol
thanks in advance