R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 07:01 PM
L.Fairtrace
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Good runs everyone at the Charity race. Tags in the A

Schreff and I had a Super Duper fun weekend racing the RC Pro Series at Hobby Hut. Over 200 total entries.

We both ran expert 1/8 buggy a class with 84 entries. With a ton of carpet racers in attendance which was cool. Smyka, Dayger, and the Calandras to name a few. Qual points kicked Steaks butt, he would of qualified 5th if it was rocket round but ended up in the B. I Bqued tying with 2 other people with the same points and I lost the A spot by one tiebreaker point. Both our cars were very fast but the track was soo blown out it was far from the carpet we've been racing on.

We both had some work to do in the B to bump up to the A. I got a good start and then fell to 10th when my car got stuck in a tire on the edge of the track. I worked my way back and eneded up winning the 20 minute B by like 20 seconds and bumped into the 11th spot. Scheff had a problem with his nuts and didnt finish the B, Still very respectable for his 2nd 1/8 scale race.

The A main expert is a 45 minute main(0-4 finishing till today). Schreff played crew chief for me in the pits and did a hell of a job. Anyways I never fell below 3rd and was in 2nd at some point. But I ened up 3rd when the dust settled with almost a lap on 4th. Great day for me. Hell they even pay to the top finishers in expert. Now we gotta go to another race so we can qualify for the finals.

See some of you at jackson next weekend right?