R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Diggity
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

what up everyone, Im only a hack when a slower car wont move out the way Jason! lol.. Noticed that you really enjoyed trying out Denney's D12 this weekend, you should stop struggling with that Cyrul car and step your game up let me know and I will hook you up with a deal on one of the kits!!

Dennis, let me know how the D12 is performing outside, would love to know how it feels, we wont be going outside to race for about another month so I cant tell!! Loveing it on carpet, just added another racer to the team Larry Oppenhuizen, He will rippin his D12 this comeing year so watch out this is one fast guy!! Thanks Larry!!

The XL-R8 is comeing soon, Finally made up my mind on the designs of the shock towers and the chassis, just have to get them cut and I will have 100 kits available as soon as I get that done.. This weekend, I put 2 laps on our 19T touring class with this car, handles awesome on Calandra carpet!! Stay tuned

Knapster, give me a call, we can work a deal out on the new updated parts, or you might just want to wait another couple weeks when we will have the finished kit available? let me know?

l8tR, Damon a.k.a. Digs