R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 02:20 PM
MR JOLLY
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by TryHard
Good news for eric and Co

Anyway, ran the new IB's and CO27 today... all I can say simply is WOW!!!!
If this motor becomes legal for BRCA, it's going to quite simpley be the one to have.... just pulls like a train.
I ended up qualy 8th in the B final (only got 2 runs in, neither particularly good), and off the start line took two cars easily before the first turn. Unfortuantly got caught out on the next turn in a pile up, dropped to last. And for the next 5 mins spent my whole race playing catch up... ended up second, less than 8/10th's behind first! Car was dialed, and the motor and batts were simply awesome. By far the fastest car down the straight in my heat and finals.
Ended up geared at 34/102 (6.563 FDR), which I think was a little too much, as it started to drop off a little in the last three laps. Compared to the ROAR I ran at the start of the day, I ended up 5 teeth on the pinion higher
I reckon one up on the spur would have been spot on, not bad for the first time out with the motor. Skimmed it once, and ran the same set of F-Lines all day.

I will say though, if the Komodo is as improved over the C2, as the CO27 over the Monster/ROAR, then it's gonna be awesome for 19t ... just hope its BRCA legal....

Later
Ed
you can hope edd
pigs will fly before BRCA change there rules mid term