R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - cen matrix
Thread: cen matrix
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 07:39 PM
woody0371
Tech Initiate

Default Cain...

Cain, I remember talking to you on the Sb Sport Thread a year or two ago.... Funny we have the same interests in cars..... I got out of nitro and electrics for a year or so. (Got seriously into flying) I dropped by my local track about 2 months ago and everyone out there were running nitro, and the crowd has went from 5 or 6 on a Sunday, to 15 or so on a good day. Anyway, everyone there is running nitro now, almost no interest in Electrics anymore. My SB is sitting on the shelf.... LOL

I bought the Cen RTR, and love it. I only have about 2 quarts in it and figured that the stock NX 26 is a disposable engine, I ported and polished it. What a difference. I hope to have this thing on the track in a week or so to see how it does. I think I'm going to get a MAC 21 for a standby when this engine goes.

But the reason that I'm posting here is this.... Most everyone at the track has 777's or Ofna Hyper 7's, the owner of the track who had 2 777's bought a Matrix and loves it. He sold one of his 777's (no need for 3 buggies) and has just put a RB Concepts S7II in it and is smoking everyone..... The Matrix is out of the usuall for CEN and I'm glad to see it. I'm loving mine too. I hope to have it dialed in and split my time between flying and racing this next season.

I'd really like to see some wins for CEN, it's been a hard road here in the states for them (reputation and all)

Shawn