R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
imprsme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Well guys I just wanted to say Thanks to all of the eXpress Team!

Brandon- I know how bad you wanted that, because of what happened 2 years ago....now you don't have to EVER second guess it! TQ and led every lap! I have been to many races with you and seen the "RED" face so many times BRO. You earned it! No matter what these guys say, stick to your day job......we don't need a "Redneck William Hung" LOL

Tag- What can I say, I know some ppl doubted if you could lead the "TEAM" to a BIG WIN... Well buddy You did!!! You stayed up to all hours in the morning doing motors for alot of guys that want give you credit. You tried everything you could think of to get ALL of us what we needed. We all know what you do for this team.

JW- You too give up alot of yourself for this team! You showed up and made sure we got what we needed to get the job done! Enjoy the win, I think there maybe alot more to come!

Freddy- I don't know where to start, THANK YOU! The dinners, wine and the entertainment! You sure know how to have fun. I will have you some "stuff" later in the week. But we all want to know the real answer was it 1 or both?

The best line of the weekend "But I'm Rich"

Mike D.- that wasn't my first time sneaking pictures of things that didn't want to be photographed....

Schreff- You know Freddy got charged $100 for that card you ate! I have NEVER seen one man smile and eat at the same time, You just mad skills bro!