R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 04:41 PM
racerb
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Hey all

Hey all I am new to this forum I am frequent on the Canadian racing forum in this site...Anyway I am considering buying a used sst98 graphite that is in very good condition from my lhs and was wondering any background on this car or any opinions anyone may have. I have been racing for under a year but have progressed out of my rc10DS (or maybe it is just that everyone else in my class are running tc3's and such) My Lhs has parts so that is not a factor and there is people who race the Schuies that can help with any questions...my only thoughts on this are that it is a 4year old car (at least) yet still in good shape. I may also consider buying a new Schu butI have read alot that maybe cars like those are not the best for a novice driver or at least someone in the novice class..so far I have only been collected in crashes not really created them..If I had a bit more speed I could keep up easily with the other 4wd touring cars..like I said I am only running a 2wd rc 10Ds.
sorry about the length but I figured this is the place to come for sound advice and better that u know a bit of background then none

ciao for now
Blain