R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-S
Thread: Losi XXX-S
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Faiz
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Fast XXXS
I agree that the xxxs is a car that can hang with the newer models. I just installed a front spool diff for a test and yesterday when i was practicing before my race i clipped the barrier and noticed a clicking sound so i pulled my car of the track and had a look. I noticed that one of the outdrives was completely shattered so i took the cvd out and ran my race 3 wheel drive. During my race i got hit and it had shattered the other outdrive, which left me 2 wheel drive. I ran my next 2 races rear wheel drive which was not very fun at all. For my 4th race i switched my car to front wheel drive and it drove alot better. I made a couple of changes to my car for the finals and i placed 3rd out of 10 cars. Which i think was pretty good considering i was only running front wheel drive compared to the other cars running 4 wheel drive. I bet cars like the mission, tc4, 415 and other chassis.

I was also woundering is this normal for the outdrives to break on impact when running a spool up front? I was only running a 540 motor.

Thanks
Please use Outdrive Saver Ring (see One-Way Outdrive Saver Ring)