R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 07:25 PM
JANTLE
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

From the looks of the spy pic. there seems to be a better ballance of the weight from the last prototype that I had seen. It looks to be an improvement!!! Moving the weight closer to the center line of the car will result in a quicker transition of weight in the turns. As for the drive-train, I believe that the testing is done. From the last report that I have received the car has been able to out punch a TC-3. (at least the ones that were racing against it) This to me proves that they have the right design as far as the drive train since the TC-3 is the king of punch soo far. It is on to the front end of the car for the main focus. Many diffrent styles will be run to make sure that the best possible design will be used. Bit by Bit this car is going together well. You can be assured that the final run of kits will be the best that Corally has ever had to offer.

Jeff Antle
Team Corally U.S.A.

P.S. The new car may be used at the Cleveland Indoor Champs. It will be tested again at the warm up race prior to the big weekend. This will be a great test since all of the top drivers around the world will be there. This race will tell how much work will still need to go into the design and how long it will be until the release. Keep you fingers crossed for an awesome performance!!!!