R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 08:57 PM
nordheim
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stew Noble
Hi,

i dont think theres anyting that breaks easily, just the obvious things to stock up on like any other car, hubs, wishbones etc

no hopups are needed really, the HPI purple alu shock collars are a good thing to have, not only for the nice colour but they are less lightly to spin around during a race than the kit ones other than that just tuning parts like the HPI spring set, some spacer sets (Jet Racing shim set and HPI piviot block set), and different degree piviot blocks and spool and locked pulley if you like to use that type of drive.

as well as the belt clearence issue punho reccomended there are a couple of other things to do when your building your cyclone, youll need to remove a little material from the front rear piviot block, this allows the toe links to move and not catch when you are using spacers under the block (first pic), also to allow easyer ackerman adjustment i removed the top of the inner toe link ballcups, so i can slide the wrench in from the front once the bumper is removed (second pic)

hope this helps you out

Stew
I concur!

Andre