R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech Live @ the 2005 US Indoor Championships
Old 11-28-2005, 11:04 PM
SpeedMerchant
Tech Adept

Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all the race winners, and thank you to the Cleveland race crew for putting on the show.

A HUGE congratulations to Mike Dumas and Jake Pritchard for TQ'ing and taking 1st and 2nd in the 12th scale modified A-Main. They both put a lot of hard work and long hours in over the past few weeks, and it paid off nicely.

I'd also like to thank all of their other sponsors for giving Mike and Jake the goods to put their cars up at the front of the pack. To race at this level, you really have to have all of your "ducks in a row". You can have a great driver, and a super handling chassis, but if you don't have the electronics, bodies, tires, equipment, etc. you're just going to be an "also ran" at the end of the weekend.

So....a big thank you (in no special order) to ProtoForm, Novak, JR, KO, JACO, Team Brood, CheckPoint, RC America, and all the others that I can't think of at the moment. LOL.

Also, it was great seeing all of the SpeedMerchant customers at the race. It's always fun to help get you guys dialed in, and receive input on the cars. Thank you for your support.

Congrats to my other A-Main drivers. Chuck Lonegran, Drew Ellis, and Chris Mockerman. Great job guys.

See you at the Birds.

Take care.-Bruce