R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The "Thats it!!! Get the F_*K out of Stock!!!" thread
Old 11-11-2005, 07:27 PM
howard hudson
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by protouring
I think that at a race such as the IIC, Cleveland, or even a Nationals the "stock" class should be for non sponsored racers, the 19T class should be kinda like a pro stock class with 30-60% sponsored drivers and any club racer that is up to the challenge and the same with mod which would include Factory drivers, 30-60% sponsored drivers and the ballsie club racer. Like people have said if your novice you probably wont be at a national or any such caliber race but there are racers that never been to such races that would have a lot more fun and a more enjoyable experience if they werent moving over for 5 fast sponsored drivers 10 times in 1 heat, r/c is very competitive and people get discouraged easily when they feel like a moving opsticle, but they also want the chance to race at a prestigious event and get to watch there favorite drivers battle without being in there way.
trust!!! there are alot of drivers that dont belong at big races such as The IIC I had one hell of a time in stock with this one guy every time slam bang boom he would hit me. Even after the resort we ended up in the same heat.. but oh well had to deal with it