R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 08:24 PM
dodgeguy
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kklemmo
I’m sorry to break topic here, but I just can’t resist. In my opinion, the word “technology” and either GM or Dodge in the same sentence is a problem in my mind. I wish it wasn’t so, but the US manufactures have a ways to go in many areas… Hopefully they can turn things around. The big “T” company is becoming very scary!

Sorry, but I just couldn’t let that one go… Back to RC!
I am not sure if you are in the auto field or not. But trust me when I say all the auto manufactures have some type of high tech gear on the cars. If you are on of those magazine readers that do not really show you what is going on in the cars. Then you do not know.

Let me ask you this. What happens on a 300C when the FCM looses the build configuration or it becomes corupted? Or when the Bus plus wire on the CAN B bus is shorted to ground? Toyota is a very strong company. They make great products. But to be honest for yours the magazines have been raving about the imports for years. People read those and they buy.

I tell you the guys that get the least amount of respect are the techs that have to fix the cars. If you are not in a dealership. You have no idea what they go thru at times. Even at Toyota and Honda, they break to. The worst part is dealing with all of us as the consumer. Especially when people do not read the owners manual how the car and systems work. And the tech has to pull it out of the glove box. Take the wraping off (becuase the onwer never did) and read it to them. Why do you think most cars now have a "dummy you left your gas cap loose light"!

Sorry but I would take a 300C over a Camry anyday.

OK back to toy cars.