R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 06:44 AM
RC Nitro
Tech Regular

newracer: Thanks! I will install the 96 spur I just bought.

darnould: I will give you all a laugh. The forum is ~ 53 pages yesterday am. I hit printable setup and list all 1656 posts. Then I hit print.... I ran my lazer at work out of paper twice I was in a meeting in my office at the time. My contractor started laughing the 2nd time...... I could not see the printer from where I was paper was starting to fall on the floor. 356 pages to print 53 forum pages. Guess I have a bit of reading to do

Thanks for the tire info, I will convert this to mm as that is what I am use to, started usnig rollout in 1/8 scale. Already made me a rollout chart for 88, 92, & 96 spurs Glad I order those adjusters! They did not come with what I got. On the rake, you lost me. My car is in pieces right now, I want to start from scratch as this car was abused, so I cannot look. On rake do you mean ride height? ie 3mm front 3.5 mm rear? 2nd question front tire size? My new ones are comming, order went the wrong place
Thanks for the great info. I am sharing this with my bud and cheif competiton, want to get the class running.

If I want to start with a new car, would you recomend the CRC or the switchblade?? We plan on running stock 4 cell. The pic I saw of the switch blade looks sweet.
John

Last edited by RC Nitro; 10-19-2002 at 06:48 AM.