R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 05:25 PM
oblivion
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by v0rtex
lol you really dont like that little chicane do you glenn I think it will be fine once its rolled and smoothed out a bit - cant have the track too fast and flowing because it will become boring.

Personally I dont mind where the ripple thing goes - so long as it is built correctly.
nah i dont mind about the lil chicane really, im just going by what i heard ppl saying yesterday bout it being too tight especially if we have big jumps leading up to it.. i actually considered making a small jump in place of the 2 little concrete things that make the chicane.. buggies go around the jump and we will see someone get air if they cut the turn.. mt's can use it as a little jump since its too tight for us..

Originally Posted by v0rtex
Keep in mind that when the jumps are built they will also need to be rolled at the time otherwise they will definantly fall apart. We found this out the last time the MP track was rebuilt - part of the problem was kids on BMX bikes riding over them and having thier tires dig into the jumps. At MV the problem will be worse, kids on trail-bikes

Gotta love the idea of a triple on the top straight though - cant wait to see some massive air!
good suggestion about rolling the jumps, we definatly dont want our jumps crushed or broken once the hard work is completed..
I think the triple will be real spectacular, almost as exciting as the table top thats going in right ONTOP the start of the raised section