R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - General Discussion
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 12:05 PM
ProudWhiner
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Please delete your non-suggestions from this thread.

Also- I have a suggestion-----
I think all suggestions made by anonymous posters should be deleted. Myself, Tim, Ralph, Shawn, Jeff, Matt, Andy, Alan, Fowler, and others are more than willing to let everyone know who we are. I'm not saying you have to put your social security number on here, just let us know who you are. I personally don't care to hear from someone who doesn't have the nutz to stand behind their comments.
Reagrding this... if any of my posts or suggestions are not valid, I would not post them if they were not valid, then I should be able to edit them to fit your hypicritical format. They should not be deleted. BigDog, according to one of your previous posts from today, you said that all suggestions are welcome. Just because someone's identity is unknown, doesn't mean that their points or suggestions are not valid.

This message board could be a platform to let people, like myself, that do not like to bring issues up publically, let their thoughts be known. If there is no discussion on the matter, then how will other club members, and most importantly, the board members know how people feel on the issue. You should not assume that all discussion is BAD. How do you know that that discussion could not sway certain people one way or the other, or is that what your afraid of? IS THAT WHY YOU WANT TO EXTERMINATE THE ANONYMOUS?