R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - General Discussion
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 10:05 AM
BigDogRacing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Anonymous posters

Originally posted by ProudWhiner
No matter who I am, the fact still remains that BigDog is moderating out the opinions that he feels are unpopular. I am not alone in my feelings or statements.

IN TIME I WILL REVEAL MY TRUE BEING!!!
Your comment is false and unfounded. You are spreading propaganda. I have NEVER edited or deleted a post with the intent of influencing people toward my personal opinion. My moderating is strictly regulated to policing trash talk, bad attitudes, and cleaning up threads. If you aren't alone in your feelings, then why aren't others backing you up? Is it bacause they are afraid they will hurt my little feelings? lol. I think not. It's because they realize that no matter what my presonal opinions are, I'm only trying to better this club and our racing environment by spending my time moderating this forum. You won't see me because I'm scared someone will know what I said or suggested. I have no reason to hide behind my keyboard. Oh, and if I REALLY wanted to know who you are, all I have to do is an IP comparison between screeen names. Or maybe I already have.....