R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MTX4 Announcement
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 09:05 PM
ooge
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
1st m'sian completed assembled X4 is Afiq.Lastnite me 70% completed..
well mugen sure came wit more ez assembly and few improvement part such as d suspension assembly,lastime X3 we gota use locknut m4,they cameout somthg like d serpent.Nomor variable ackerman instead they change like insert type into d unit so u can choose A,B or C,good idea and well that i called costdown..
pinion totally dfrent when stock came wit 17/23 spur 59/53.Lightweight centrifugal provided.Clutch shoe remains and oso d gear shifter unit.Assembly method stil d same as X3,I wont worry much as mine solved from jamming..
basically i m very sure they wil comeout wit 'prospecs' as X3,matter of time..I like the concept design for tensioner,very simple and ez maintenance,mounted direct on piece of carbon plate screwed to d center braise which is no more X design.
Differential housing and pulleys are dfrnt.front 1 way but they provide d solid adaptor for fron,all i nid is d diff cup and inside pin for d solid type.Diffrntial dismantle and assemble is now much more simpler and somthg like 710.
Shouldn't you be MAVICXXXX now?