R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TRF414M, 404x, 414, 414X
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 06:27 PM
TK
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This is what I ran at my local track which I consider high grip.

Front-
Shocks -63.7mm..Yellow springs..3 hole piston,40wt shock oil.I used assc., 4mm ride height. stock spacing under the aarm blocks, middle upper hole on shock tower..furthest most hole out on the a arm. arm spacing is all the way back. yellow sway bar. .7 spacer under front inner camber link.

Rear-63.7mm, Yellow springs, 3 hole pistons, 40 wt oil, 5 mm ride height, 1.4 mm under front bock to increase anit squat, rear none, stock toe, shock 2nd firtherst hole out on tower, furthest most hole out on the a arm (can go inside if u want more steering), spacing of arms was all the ways forward. no sway bar in the rear.3mm spacer under inner camber link.

I am geared at 39/120 with a P2K.
Tires where 36r(with Type A inserts) .temp is not up go to 28 or run a couple extra laps bewfore race. Also lower the graphite plate that connects the bellcranks with an extra 3mm spacer. I for get what it is call that it gets rid of( change of wheel angle while its compressed). Duel one ways. Droop is 5 or 6 mm all the way around. Body is Protoform V1 Stratus,

I think that covers it. Car is very easy to drive plus it is fast.
Also some of the local drivers have run the worlds set up but with 40 wt in the shocks. With much sucess.

Also if you are having trouble getting parts I highly suggest talking to Billy from Speedworld he carries every part for the car. And usually has it in.

Gl racing. Tell me how it handles for u.

TK