R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Jon Kerr
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Chico- I know what you're talking about with the pivot blocks. Yo just need to tighten each screw a little at a time. Get them all snugged up and go through and tighten each one a little bit more. I would also like to see a one piece design for our pivot blocks. Who knows, that maybe something coming. Also on the batteries not fitting, all the larger capacity cells are a little bit bigger now. And even with the larger cutouts in the new Teemu chassis and the new BMI chassis, I still needed to remove a little material from the battery post. You really don't need to take out much. Just use a round sanding drum on a dremel tool and that should make plenty of room for them.

hyena- When the new car comes out they will have both a diff and oneway option. If I'm not mistaken, the regular Mi2 diff and oneway will work, you'll just need to get the new pulley for it.

Roberto- First thing I'd check is to see if you have a blown out bearing in the right rear. That'll make the right wheel drag and let the left wheel go faster and yank the car to the right.