R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALUMINUM ANODIZING
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:30 PM
mcf74
Tech Adept

Arrow ALUMINUM ANODIZING

Attention all R/C enthusiasts, I am now offering anodizing services exclusively for anyone who has R/C cars, trucks, planes,helicopters, etc.Anodizing your aluminum parts will harden the surface of them. It also protects it from harsh chemicals and oxidation, that could lead to the deterioration of your parts. If you have any bare aluminum parts you were thinking of having done, you can get them anodized pretty much any color you want. If you have parts that you would prefer to have clear anodized with a mirror shine, I can also do that. I am offering these services to all, from the "BACKYARD BASHERS" to the "TEAM DRIVERS". This is for anyone who would like to have their parts done and not pay those ridiculously high "LOT CHARGES" that the big plating companies charge. It's bad enough that all of us take a huge hit in our wallets already with this hobby. We all like to have our rides looking good, especially on race day. Even if you have parts that are dinged up, I can make them look out of the box new again,depending on how bad they are. For most parts damaged from normal wear and tear they will look new again. Underside of chassis that get scratched and gouged from on and offroad driving CAN be done but they will not look "BRAND NEW", if the chassis is severely damaged. I can minimize this though, and it will make a huge improvement on what it used to look like. I guarantee my work and will make every effort to make you satisfied. So if you have bare aluminum parts (like one of those pretty BMI TC3 nitro chassis), parts that need fixed and cleaned up,or just want a change of color, contact me for a free quote.

Marc Fahnestock
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0419.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	92523   Click image for larger version

Name:	orange anodized fuel fitting.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	92524   Click image for larger version

Name:	red.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	92525   Click image for larger version

Name:	color chart.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	95378  

Last edited by mcf74; 10-22-2005 at 08:23 AM.