R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Bone$
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
did we hear anything on the conference call yet?

when we were out at the track sat. brian and chris's(the revo bros.) dad was there he did the old oval track at cycle art said he mixed soap in the dirt to make it pack in.

he also said he can get a transfer of dirt delivered for around 100.00 a load and he has access to a tractor with a 6 foot blade on it.

ruben said he's in for the elec.

we just need to get the agreement worked out on how we are going to present it to john then we can start working on the track.

brent,give me a call we can either do it over the phone one on one or do a conference call its your choice either way lmk.

steven

I know BB is working on setting up the conference call tonight im not sure if its going to happen but we need to get this rocking everything is going our way we need to start moving on things to start showing stability to the racers. The porterville track is even hurting. Ron one of the guys from there said that the owner of their track closed the hobby shop and bought a Tranny shop and has not been taking care of there track so he told me if we run a few Sat day races that they would come.

Dude $100 for dirt lets do it with memberships we can get a few loads what kind of soap like dish soap????might need to make a CostCo run LOL OMG thats freaking great lets do it lets do it lets do it lets do it.

Big Balls get that Conference set up!!!!!!