R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 11:06 AM
losi jon
Tech Addict

you guys might want to call and make sure what track you will be running on: posted from the showtime website:
__________________________________________________ _______________

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:53 pm Post subject: UPDATE

Dale AKA "Hotdog Man" took over the shop in June and now runs it with his family. I got really busy and just couldnt devote time to it anymore. When things slow up a little at work, I have another project in the works....

This winter I will be removing and screening the dirt from the gas track and constructing a new facility on our land next door.

A dirt oval may be put in the infield, I have almost 3/4 of an acre to work with...

I am planning to excavate the big track and renovate the surface. I have had an itch to race some pan car this winter.. I havent even run my new L4 since it was built... A few more weeks and I will have enough $$$ for both projects... I figyre about a week to clean out the dirt and two weeks of surface prep.. I am going to run on the concrete which should be good and scuffed by now with all the dirt on it, hopefully that will have taken the few slick spots out and give better traction.

I might open the oval back up to the public in 2006 for one or two events....