R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - P-LOT RACING IN Southern California AGAIN?
Old 09-14-2005, 11:59 AM
TCFOYOAZZ
Tech Adept

Default Is It My turn Yet?

Chris, Chris, Chris. . . Some people never learn, and some people aways figure that there are more people to take advantage of and you are one of those people.

- I just talked to CEN and they said your position over there remain available and that you sucked!
- Your parking lot racing program SUCKED!
- Your announcing SUCKED!
- You then talked about how great JLap was and that SUCKED!
- You then put AMB down while using JLAP and you sucked!
- Then you used John Gault and his system and that sucked!
- You then sent numerous emails to Shane of RCTECH.net and got my TIRESHREDDER loggin name banded that SUCKED.
- You then held a race, saw how many people came to the race, INCREASE THE ENTRY FEE, and that SUCKED.
- You then open Titus hobbies, made promises and deals which SUCKED!
- The store didn't even last 1 year and that SUCKED
- You then bad mouth Charlies at Hobby Town Corona, that sucked!
- you then joined the 4 Aces Racing in Las Vegas, that sucked!
- you then borrowed a copy of the AMB transponder system and attempted to run more parking lot races and that ______!
- you then go through emails and tell people how to spell and correct there pronunciations and that sucked!
- YOU ARE NOW TRYING TO PUT ON ANOTHER MIRAGE OF RC CAR RACING AND I'M SURE THAT WAS SUCK TOO!
- Chris if you develop a plan to start parking lot racing again in Corona, I will open a track as close to you as possible and let people race for free on the same day, same time that you race. LEAVE THIS INDUSTRY ALONE, GO BACK TO CHURCH!

And Tony P, I would highly recommend that you find someone else to have lunch with, Jesus knew Juda also.