R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas
Old 09-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Yeti35
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
For those of you running rubber tires, we will have a discounted price for the CS 27 and we will have plenty of them on hand. Don't forget, you will need to buy your tires at the event. Each driver will be allowed 4 sets to have teched for racing. For practice, you can use as many as you would like.
Tires will be sold by us, not in the hobbyshop. All tire sales will be cash only.

The ballroom has wireless internet. Make sure you bring your laptop. We are working to have some real cool things for you guys. I am still working to negotiate a deal on the daily charge for our racers, but make sure you bring them.
That is about it for now. As always if you have any questions, just let us know.
Cya in 14 days.
Scotty
Hey Scotty, as is everyone else I'm pretty excited about coming down there and am really looking forward to it. I have a question about the tires, can you post how much they will be a set since you said it will be a cash only thing? I don't plan on having much cash on me and want to plan on what I will need that requires it.

I ordered my laptop the other week and am really hoping it gets to me on time!! I may just have to call and see if I can expedite the delivery!!

I am currently painting some bodies up for the event but they are deffinitely going to be 20's!! You know, looks good at 20 feet or more but not close up!!