R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 08:54 PM
tc3 racer sc
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
Yeah, don't stand to the right of Jairo on the driver's stand. His antenna started straight up and constantly kept getting more sideways. I was going to say something but he was in a battle for second, and I didn't want to break his concentration, lol.

About the 15/5:01, it will probably happen, ESPECIALLY if next week is 5-10 deg cooler, yesterday was blistering, and we still went faster. Those guys up there always find a way to up the annie after a new track record is set. It was the same on carpet too, just when people think it can't go faster, somebody works on their car that much more during the week, or buys fresher packs, or something. I don't get the greatest kick out of stock racing, but it's the competition and how close the racing is that makes it fun to run stock there.

Tag's the first guy I've seen tell a state trooper, "nah, I'm sorry, i don't know what the speed limit through here is, we were just Bull Sh***ng and not paying attention." Most people try and help their case to get out of it .
hey good run brandon on the bck to bck win and also what anthony was mad at just askin cya reggie