R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 05:44 PM
LATIF
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Clearing the Air

My first post ever on RCTech...too bad it has to be under these circumstance.

It's obvious that there have been some major misunderstandings...I hope to discuss these off the forum with Freddy.

Regarding Xrayft's post....Williams your email for some reason was attacking Trinity when in fact the individual who posted has nothing to do with the company. Please place your aim elswhere.

It is too bad that with two companies in each other's backyard we don't get along better. It's one thing to boast about results and horsepower, it's another to do it while attacking Trinity. Considering we have that product in common.

I am really disappointed at how Express is handling this....competition and track rivalry are part of what we do...we all talk alot of smack at the track and then the results speak for themselves. However at the end of the day the bottom line is that we have really competitive and exciting races. It's a good time that unfortunately is somehow ruined by posts like the ones we've had recently.

I race and see Freddy, Williams and until recently Tag every weekend...sometimes more than once a week. I have never at any time made any negative comments to them or the team. As a matter of fact I go out of my way to ALWAYS thank them for the day's competition. They are all strong contenders and I appreciate their attendance. I am sure that you can not dispute that.

Freddy, please know that if you have ANY issues with the Trinity camp...I ask that you address them with me. I have an open door policy when it comes to everything and I believe that it is the best way to get things cleared up. I see you all the time and honestly..until I come home and read the threads I never really think there is a problem.

Williams, Believe me I know what it is like to rep for a company and do everything to promote the product. My advise...is try not to do it at anyone else's expense. Your product should speak for itself and you only need to represent it.

Tag, how come you didn't write such a 'happy' post after you guys opened your Trinity OEM account? Sometimes I think that you confuse good marketing with bragging and bashing.

It amazes me that Express NEVER takes the time to support the very company that supports them.

Williams, outside of "Mr. Cuffs" when was the last time you posted Trinity in a positive light?

Trinity values an OEM customer like Express and I appreciate the weekly challenges on the track. I'd like to think that we are all friends and can race and do business as adults. I've been around R/C for a very long time ... discussions and misundertandings are inevitable...I hope we can put all of it to bed soon, and off the forums.

It is not necessary to attack each other...especially over a weekend race or some jealous and ignorant individuals who put us at each other's throats.

I do R/C for a living...it's too bad that I can't even go to the track and have a good time with some friends while racing.

-Latif Michail
Trinity Products
[email protected]