R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 09:56 PM
Dave S
Tech Adept

Hey all,

Sorry for not posting for so long... lots of stuff to do.

Darnold-Thank you for all the setup advice for my Trinity. I haven't incorporated all of the changes you have suggested yet, but I have been getting used to it and it is such a better car than my 12L3. I feel more confident driving it fast. My lap times have gotten better by at least a second, and I am moving more now towards racing rather than getting out of the way. Petenis and I both signed up for Octoberfast, are you planning on making the trek up here? Hope to see you.

That goes for everyone! Anyone whom is near Minnesota and races should check it out! It is a great chance to see lots of great racing, rub elbows( and the lucky ones-Lexan ) with the professional drivers/ factory backed guys.

How has everyone's racing been going? Petenis and I fought our cars and lost last weekend, and unfortunately, lost. I dumped early, and Petenis' car was not handling quite as well as he had hoped. We still had fun, but it would be nice to at least finish a race. I blew the endbell off of my 11X2 Core(CRAP!) by stepping out the rear end while trying to get around a lapper. I ran out of funds and grey rears, so I used green rears and didn't sauce them as long as I should have, and they scrub off a lot of speed in corners. I am going to start stocking up on tires and bonus pieces for the 'ol Trinity. Does anyone know of where I can order new chassis for my 2002 switchblade? My local hobby shop/tracks suppliers don't carry switchblade stuff. I delaminated the front in a wicked googlie with a steel pole. I have since put a band-aid on it but I would like at least a couple in the pit box if the untimely demise of my present chassis happens. Any help would be awesome. I am thinking that I will just have to bite the bullet and call Trinity directly.

Wheel on!
Dave