R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech LIVE at the 2005 Reedy Race of Champions @ Tamiya USA
Old 06-03-2005, 01:53 AM
big_G
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 51
If you are in need of direct support from Team Associated you can get help through our website (http://www.rc10.com/racerhub/b4_talk/team_talk.htm) or via customer support at (714) 850-9342. As far as I know, we are the only car manufacture to have a question and answer forum on our own site. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Many of our drivers are on this message forum and follow many of the threads. With their demanding schedule, it’s now always possible to keep up with an “Ask…” thread. Instead other Associated customers go out of their way to assist and answer questions. Is that what this forum is about; racers helping racers?

Brent Thielke
Associated Team Manager
Brent - to correct you - X Ray also have their own Forum on their site where team drivers add their support/answers/set-ups pretty much like your forum, and I agree with your comment - frequently a question is answered by another 'racer' who has already suffered and solved a problem.
I have also to agree with Futureal - the manufacturers do not HAVE to support this site - they probably have enough to do on their own!
However - there are plenty of team drivers offering support in most of the manufacturers threads on here.
At the end of the day there is always that wonderful communication medium called e-mail!