R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Mr. Postman
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Hebiki
yah.. TQ'ed stock today.. but the parking lot had this dip in it... flipped my car upside down... EA Monster was on fire!

reedy? whats that? is that a big race or something? when you coming in for reedy? ill be at the tamiya track on thursday... chillen. then im leaving town that night. ill send ya a PM.

also might be picking up EA at the airport on Wed... he hasnt confirmed yet.
I told you I'd let you know how the motors did, when I had a chance to run them. So...

An EA Monster set the TQ (I won both heat races) and won the "Intermediate" Stock class Main out at La Mirada too. Chris helped me out by setting up some "crazy" numbers for my speedo. In the Main, I went from first to third on the first lap, after my "encounter" with The Dip. Worked my way back towards the front and waited to see if the other guys would make any mistakes. Two minutes into the race, I was back out in front again, and stayed there for the finish.

In the 2 1/2 years I've been racing, that's the first time I've ever done that before.

I won't be running The Reedy (Chris is trying to get "the rest of us" to race up at Gilroy that weekend), but I'm looking forward to meeting you at The KO in June.

TC

CoBroRa/TAOB