R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2001, 07:08 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well this is going to be our last race at the local small track. The racing season here is running out fast?

For the first time, I'm not all that happy with the way Corally sells its parts. It appears that my deal to buy my C4.1, which started way back on Aug. 9, has concluded incomplete and on a down note. That leaves me having to buy the battery straps and body nuts.

What's the problem with Corally? They sell them as a battery mounting kit. Along with the aluminum post and some other crap I don't need. In all its going to cost like 17 bucks! They should just sell the graphite straps by themselves and it would probably have been no more than $10. The price isn't that bad, but I hate buying stuff I don't need.

I got a question for you guys. Because of the same incomplete deal, I'm left trying to decide should I buy the body nuts that I'm missing or not even bother. The question is do you all use the original body post with the body nuts or do you use other types of post all together? I saw in an old R/C issue that someone used the body nuts to set body height, but put holes in the post for body clips to keep the body on. Has any of you ever tried this?