R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 09:23 AM
Freddybnj_2004
Tech Addict

Default Wed night Nastruck at JRC

Hey guys... well tag.. you did it again... for those of you who don't know.. we race every Wed night under the lights... we race touring car with nastruck body.. 21 turn spec motor ... so it's real close racing... well last week was rained out but the week before I was fighting Cuffs (Or as many know him now "PECKS"), and sharpe but didn't have the extra umph.. in the motor.... this week Tag stops by and "TAGS" my motor and what do you know , Sharpe and I traded TQ all night long..... not to mention.. Tag also worked his magic on Island Boy's motor and that propelled him to his first B main win.. (CONGRATS!!!)..... unfortunetly on my end... before the third qualifier.. (I think).. there was a nasty noise coming from my car.. I asked of all people "SHARPE" to check my mesh and he said it was fine!!!! Well after the main. I took the pinion off and saw it was chewed up and two teeth were actually missing.. and my spur was in bad, bad shape... I didn't have enough time.. (Or enthusiasm!) to change it before the A main.. so as you would expect it just ate up my new pinion!!! Oh well!!!!! I'm just teasing Sharpe about the mesh thing!!!!
On another note... Al Sodano and I actually could of been mistaken for one truck for about a full lap.. that's how close we were running side by side... Dean asked Al if he was having a heart attack because he was "OH" ing and "AH" ing... the whole way!!!! LOL!
Great time guys can't wait for next week.. I'll be there with new spur gear in hand!!!!!!!!!
p.s. Oh where oh where has our MR. Pecks gone???????