R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 08:55 PM
cornerspeed
Tech Elite

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
I think i have the one that should be the same as the schumacher one. cause theres 2 that hudy sells the one that says 0 and the one that says 20mm and i got the one that says 0 and me looking at the schumacher one they look pretty much the same exept hudy is step and schu is the slide one.
You can set the droop actual, then measure with your droop gauges. Write that down and your ready for that setting for whenever you need to check it. Just double check with actual droop measurment each time to be sure. I always do that anyway to check the tweak of the car.

I also have been experimenting with this set-up with a 1.2mm rear sway bar and more front droop-3mm to 3.5mm. It actually seems to added mid-corner to on power steering with more droop. Car feels freer in the corners. I know its opposite of what is suppose to happen, but lap times did prove it. The lap times are approximatly the same between RP30's and Sorex 36R's. More testing and evaluation will be done in 2 weeks along with RP30's.