R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 10:05 AM
Boomer
Tech Elite

Originally posted by losi jon
Boomer--did making that change give you more steering entering,middle or exiting the corner?? and what body are you using? i went from a stratus 2.0 to a 3.0 and lost steering.....i have box setup except for a oneway and smallest swaybar in front...i gained some steering back last night by moving the batt forward but it made the car feel inconsistent on some turns.
Batt is forward.

body is the Alfa.

I have great steering entering, mid AND exiting. It pushes a tad exiting but rolling on the throttle instead of stabbing enables me to stay really tight.

did you run on Sat? I set up the S/F side of the track and my car was able to just fly through there - take the chicanes without disturbing anything - before the car would push throughout (push entering) but now it just takes a slight twitch and it dives through.

The ONLY problem right now is at the slowest portion of the turn - the car wants to pivot/spin. JUST prior to getting back on throttle. . .you know? It's not a huge deal since I just never get all the way off throttle and I'm fine!

I'm gonna run it next weekend.