R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 11:24 AM
johnbull
Tech Master

Originally posted by MartynD
Heh most of those prices were even cash prices no tax. I have several local stores and tracks to shop at, and that's where I shop. I support the local guys as they are the ones keeping the hobby alive here. I have bought from the US and found by the time shipping, exchange and duties are applied I may as well have bought it local.

Internet shopping is all well and good, but it does nothing to support your hobby locally. If everyone here shopped on the net for their stuff we wouldn't have any tracks. I live near the largest population center in Canada, and up until a few weeks ago, we had one indoor track....
Most of the items you mentioned in your previous post are rubbish items you don't need. Just there to push your figures up and give people a false picture.

We run a TC4 - very successfully I may add, and we don't need half that rubbish to win.

TC3s have won the National championship 5 years in a row out here and they're well on their way to a 6th, now with a TC4.

TC3s have won the last 3 European Touring Car championships, despite daft efforts by some European manufacturers. Remember a 16 year old kid with a privately entered TC3 won it twice in a row, despite X Ray taking the place over for a month before the event.

Can't be that bad, can it.

I suggest you check the facts before blabbing.

The TC3 is the most successful touring car in the world.

Undisputed. Period!