Old 08-31-2017, 06:33 AM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hunternaf
praying for Earl
Thank you my Brother

Originally Posted by hunternaf
and still needing prayers for my wife, 3 month check up (cat scan) was negative but Dr said 20% chance of return within next 5 yrs, I heard 80% cure rate and nothing is impossible with God
Daily lifting up your wife and all my Brothers and Sister that need the blessing of His strips.

Originally Posted by jagman1
"As we set our sights on things above and not beneath"
"For we do not live by what is seen but we live by what is unseen"
My brothers please be fully aware that just because a like button hasn't been pushed or a prayer request answered typed on the screen that there are brothers and sisters who read this and pray for you as has been asked, for some find it hard to put their faith into words and that is cool for sometimes the miracles of the Lord are hard to describe, but as far as east is from west so to are the prayers that the Father hears for you from the other side of the world.
Hunter my friend, everyone who asked or whom was touched by Jesus was healed or made whole. There is no situation, there is no circumstance, there is no doctors report that can stand in the way of the Almighty all healing Jesus.
Jagman thanks for your post and words of wisdom and bring the Word of God to the light.