R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Site Issues: Technical
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:52 AM
ibtyen
Tech Adept

The ads I see are muted by default for me. I'm not exactly sure, but perhaps this might be a browser setting? I'll take a look.

Originally Posted by TrespasseR_MN
yes that's exactly the behavior but not from emails, just browsing the forms, sometimes it would do it once but like I said, when 2,even 3 of the video ads came up it was chaos on my computer to the point where I couldn't type,or browse without it going haywire. Not to mention what looks like a housing ad with sound would just blast out of nowhere extremely loud. I was ready to post a video of everything going nuts. And I also noticed the tab would constantly look like it was reloading even though the page was still...weird but yes that's exactly what would happen I'd be browsing the for sale section and all of a sudden it would center right on the video ad.

and Marcos, I suppose maybe I have something hidden like spyware or who knows what that malware bytes isn't picking up and also averia. But I just searched free ad blocker and the one for chrome and firefox came up, installed and wham-o no more auto scrolling, and browsing is noticeably faster. Thank you Admin for such fast response