View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 09:20 AM   #19
hacker07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfootlenny View Post
Just a heads up to stay away from this truck unless you want to wait for losi to make aftermarket shocks. I bought one last week and had it for three hours, 2 of which were me sitting there trying to rebind the truck to the transmitter, when i finally got onto my local track i had a mishap of going end over end which i thought no biggie they do that all the time. continued to drive the rest of the track and then i heard i grinding sound. The passenger front shock top blew off. the next day after changing the front shocks out with an Integy set my shop had i made it about 20% around my track and blew out both rears. since Losi has not come out with aluminum replacement shocks or shock tops i now have a new 600$ wall ornament. If someone has any tips or tricks to help me get this thing moving and jumping again I would greatly appreciate.

But until then...... everyone STAY AWAY FROM THIS WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!
I am sorry this happened. We have already looked into this and have an updated shock cap coming. If you contact customer service, they will gladly get you some shock caps that will get you going for sure.
TLR 22 3.0, TLR 22T 2.0, TLR 22SCT 2.0, TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0, TLR 8ight-E 4.0, DX6R
hacker07 is offline   Reply With Quote