R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xpress Execute XQ1 TC
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 09:45 PM
disaster999
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lionel S
My build went together very nicely and none of the above faults were apparent. I know of 2 other builds that went together perfect. Yours is the first. And the company spent a lot of time making sure quality control was on point.hence the extended release. When you are comparing the plastics what are you comparing them to? Tamiya? Yokomo? Vbc? Then they are better.Xray, awesomatix then no. But that is where the kit is price pointed.
The arms and hubs are fine. Im talking about the plastic ball cups for the turnbuckles. They already acknowledged the defect and will replace them. So is the shocks, we already got the replacement shock bodies and they are perfect.

The kit is most certainly not priced where is should be. With its price I could get SMJ (infinity) or WRC or Tamiya with a lot better finish in their metal parts.

The performance however do make up for the short comings in the kit as it does handle pretty well. There are a lot of other tips and tricks we are testing at the track and a lot of them are pretty positive.