R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DEST210R thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 11:02 AM
rustler1995
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Alan_r
Nice man! Keep em alive! It really is a good handling truck. I wasn't paying any attention to Team Durango when the truck was alive and well, which is a shame because I definitely like it more than the T4.2. Imagine how well it would have gotten on had they updated it along with the rest of the 210 based series. I too have a Finnisher body modded to fit the chassis. However I've found the stock body to fly better. I think it's the way it sits low on the chassis. Of the three kit body's I have painted, I've only broken rear spoilers. JConcepts makes/made a nice stadium truck spoiler kit that replaces the broken parts nicely. It's a little smaller than the kit one but works well.

Thanks! Going for a day of practice at the track after work, my t4.2 was always my go to for ST but when my buddy sold my the Durango for $35 roller I couldn't pass it up. Now I just need to find more sets of wheels for different tire combos. I also added a RCscrewz Stainless Steel hardware kit to the truck and man, it looks real puuuurdy. Will post more when I get back from the track.