R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HBALLDAY - not sure what the issue is
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 04:09 PM
matt_is_superco
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

I'm also bought something from HBALLDAY and received no response since sending payment. It's only been 3 days so I was going to give it some time before getting too concerned. He also asked me to send payment F/F, but we agreed and I added PayPal fee and sent Goods/Services. He responded to my Wanted ad via PM, I replied via PM, then we texted/iMessaged until payment was sent Thursday 5/4/17. He said he would ship the next day and send tracking, but did not. No response to texts or PM since.
215-205-881"X" and PayPal was kennykieffer3"X"@gmail.com

Also, I reverse searched the pictures he sent and got no results, I searched his phone and email and got no results. I searched his name from PayPal on the Good/Bad Feedback group on Facebook and got nothing. I searched his posts and found several months ago he posted about the item I was buying, so it seemed like he actually owned it. I found he bought a servo on here but didn't leave or receive feedback. I PM'd the seller and he said HBALLDAY was a good buyer. No red flags other than 0 feedback and asking for payment F/F.