R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Motiv RC
Thread: Motiv RC
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 07:20 AM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ggrant
Good luck with that brotha ! I've looked everywhere to source a few motors from a lot of places but no cigar !! I've tried messaging Paul as well but no reply from him as well ! I've given up trying to source one of these motors , and I won't be buying anything motiv anymore !! I've changed allegiances . I'm not begging anymore for a motor that I can't get . Sorry for the rant guys
wow....not to interfere, but really?....you cant get a motor for whatever reason and you put a very good company and even better person on blast for it. How old are you?....this is one of the many reason why people give up on this hobby cause of very small petty people like you. And dont think Im some fanboy or me and Paul hang out, its just sad that a man and his company has to be treated like this for the dumb reasons you put in front of us. If you didnt like his product or it didnt live up to its hype or was defective, you may have a reason to "rant"...but cause you cant get one of his motors cause they out of stock?....seriously!

IMO...I wouldnt wont you running anything of mine with your attitude and small thinking. In fact I wouldnt even wont you in the hobby cause you are a cancer of "bad" that will infect others with this type of thinking, and bashing of good positive and hard working racers and companies trying everyday to be "good"

Thanks for you time...and this goes for the same for the others complaining about the TSR or anything similar...grow up and play with your toy cars

Last edited by DARKSIDE; 05-02-2017 at 08:09 AM.