R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 03-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Atjays
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy
I was talking to one of the sponsors of the Newy onroad club a few months ago as I'm in the process of joining, he mentioned the 201s race alongside the rwds with some different spec rules. Apparently they do OK.

Best to contact your local track and ask. As it might be circuit and country specific.

Which car have you got? I love the Williams F201!
Thanks! After some more reading I've decided to upgrade my F103 as it seems like it will be quite a bit more competitive and fit class rules easier. Honestly I wasn't even planning to get that car operational again but with a few F104 parts it sounds like it keeps up with the best of them even all these years later. My F201 is the Williams kit but I painted it in the Jordan Benson/Hedges livery Going to get some proper rubber slicks for it and maybe find some spare parts and call it good. It'll be something different and fun to bring out on practice days. My other two kits are for offroad and are ready to go once my new electronics arrive