R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Track Lyons (curbs)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:19 PM
jlfx car audio
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vivo quevas
I have a suggestion I raced last weekend in Stockton they have are using these curbs. They are durable highly visible and we'll constructed.
These curbs are a touch too high. The curbs need to be lowered or wider. There were far too many cars leaving the racing area!!! That was the thought of most of the racers at this race.
We are using them here at snowbirds with 300+ entries and the vast majority like them... Placement could be better on 1,or 2. But for95% they are doing what they're designed to do . Keep racing clean and save bodies .
Instead of hitting the wall bouncing then bouncing into traffic or getting rear ended by the following racer thus mangling your body even more your pushed out wide or if your real greedy rolled over out of the way for passing traffic to get thru cleanly. 2 wheels are all they are designed to have on them at once . If you drive deep enough to go over or airborn I'm sure your cutting too sharp . FYI even the fast guys here at snowbirds running the super fast laps try not to touch them but know if they screw up by 6" they are still OK... But if you get greedy and try to ride on them up to the peak you will flip